Secure donations online through CanadaHelps.org
Or send a donation by mail to:
Rainbow Songs Foundation
|Rainbow Songs Foundation is a charity partner of the online birthday party service ECHOage. The ECHOage website allows your child to choose a charity and a gift of their choice, send out personalized invitations, and provide your party guests with an easy way to contribute towards both. Half of your child’s birthday bounty will go to your selected charity, and the other half for a gift! Choose the Rainbow Songs Foundation for your next ECHOage party and give the gift of music to families in the GTA!|
Your donation makes music. Music makes a difference.
Rainbows Songs Foundation is an all-volunteer organization funded completely through the generous support of community members like you. Your donation directly impacts the families we serve. Here’s how:
- $25 – Adds a brand-new musical instrument to the RSF collection- a dumbek, a conga, or a whole handful of shakers!
- $50 – Sponsors one young family’s participation in a 10-week class at a local shelter.
- $150 – Purchases a Rainbow Songs CD for every family in an RSF class to keep and play again and again.
- $500 – Buys a full collection of high-quality, durable musical instruments for an RSF class including drums, tambourines, maracas, bells, and castanets, to name a few
- $1,000 – Covers the cost of one full 10-week session for as many as 20 children and their caregivers.
Because we are such a small organization, every dollar really counts. Your gift, no matter the size, opens a world of music for Toronto families. And music makes a world of difference.
Charitable tax receipts:
Rainbow Songs Foundation is a registered charitable foundation and all donations made after February 2008 are eligible for a full tax receipt.
Charitable # 83747 9153 RR0001